Monday, October 5, 2009



{A new start}



On Friday, my mother-in-law Carol moved to Arizona.
Randy and Jax hauled her belongings in our large white cargo trailer.
My dad followed behind in Carol's car.
With the help of Chelise and Justin's man power,
they all moved her into a very nice Christian condo-community
that is all encompassing.
Church, hospital, store, eatery and activities.
We have hope that this move is a new beginning for her.....for others.
My heart is heavy with concern and worry.
She is among family and supportive loved ones,
yet her entire life is turned upside down.
I will be visiting in 2 weeks and until then,
anxiously waiting to witness her transition.
Carol is strong willed and independent.
She will do fine.
~BUT~
I miss her already.....

1 comment:

paula said...

I hope Carol does great in AZ. I know what a big part of your lives you've both been to each other. Good Luck Carol!