Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{The third and final installment}


Ok....ya'll are probably sick of the amount of 4th of July crap I'm posting.
I just have so many fun pictures and memories I wanted to share.
But I'll make this post fast for two reasons....
I don't want to be the one responsible for you pulling out all your hair while reading my blog, and TWO, I am on my way out the door on vaca!!!!
So let's get this last Independence Day installment on the way...shall we???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday afternoon, we arrived at Tracy/Jer's house.
Balloons and a flattened red, white, and blue ball were the patriotic decor.

(Jerry is my friend, co-worker, boss guy.  Tracy rents a room from him.  Really, she just runs his house and tells him how things are going to be!  They work well together.)


We swam, danced, and enjoyed the sun kissing our cheeks.




Tracy is trying to encourage our workouts by showing me what "putting in the gym time" will get ya.
She always looks amazing, and I've come to terms that I am not of the same genetics!
I came from the Pillsbury dough boy side.....
BUT I'm still working on it!


Randy and Jer had a man-camp that included blah, blah, blah,blah........ 
and a nap



Diving GA-LORE!
Jax has had this mask attached to his face most of the summer.



Hot tubbing with an excapeeee from the man camp.....
Don't think I didn't try to dunk his head a few times!
Something about Randy and the swim pool that makes me competitive and want to beat the crap out of him!
AND really, I'm not a violent person!


We grilled up some tasty red meat, along side salads, fruit/veg tray and chips.
Our stomachs were our floatation devices from then on :)

We wore out our hostess and left her to re-coop her sanity.



Once the sun went down, the kids were in the front driveway starting the pyro freak-a-mania.  They have more fun playing with the lighter and watching the fuses of the fireworks spark.
A neighbor about 4 houses down, blew a wad o' cash in WY on some kickass explosives.
The front yard show of fireworks, kids RUNNING up and down sidewalks, neighbors checking out what the others are doing, relaxing on a blanket with a margarita and my dog and my dude.....
explosive perfection!
Yah....That's why this year my story deserved three posts.
It was THAT good!


Thanks Tracy, Jerry and Charlie for the wonderful fun in the sun party at your SuCasa!


No comments: