Monday, July 4, 2011



{Anyone have some water???
Cuz baby, I'm on FIYAH!}


Hey!!!
Look at me!!!
I'm a pharaoh!
A foil pharaoh that can tune in Tokyo AND any extra-terrestrial intelligence!
OH WAIT!
I'm getting some news in right now....
ddddt....ddddt....ddddt.......
The aliens would like me to tell the Earthpeeps a couple of things:
1~ Chaz Bono has been accepted into Mars and his/her citizenship to Venus has been revoked.
2~ Each time someone farts a Mexi-food, Asian-food, or Arab-type-food.....
it ads another ring of fire to Saturn.
Just an F.Y.I.

OK!! Enough about E.T!!!!
Let's talk about M.E!!!!!

My roots had grown a good 3-fingers, and I looked like a hag.
I keep saying that it's my blonde growing through my scalp, but I'm starting to question if it isn't really grey :(
Regardless, I looked like an old, bad haired, hag with a capital H!!!!!
Katie said that she would rescue my mane and work her magic to transform me into
ONE HOT MOMMA*!!!
She had learned a new technique and was dying to try it on someone.
(pun totally in ten did!)
I said "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"
And she did!!!!



*One hot momma means, my hair is done to look like it is on FIYAH!!!!!!
The scalp starts out VERY vibrant and then it gradually fades reds into a blonde at the ends.


IT'S GENIUS!!!!!
can you feel the heat????
I LOVE IT!!!!!
DO YOU LOVE IT?!?!?!?
I LOVE IT!!!!
DO YOU LOVE IT?!?!?!?


This is so much fun!
I feel like a ROCK STAR!!!
I figure that I only have a few good years left to be able to pull off these "funky-cold-medina" styles.
Trust me!  I'm not going to try to compete with Courtney Love*.
Who could compete with a hole on crack anyhow???
*Carol, this explanation is for you because you might be confused right now.
Courtney Love is a drugged out rock star and had a band named Hole.


I would like to thank my hair extraordinaire, Katie Scarlet, for making me feel
young, spunky, rockin, funky and HOT again!!!!
Thanks Kate:)
I needed that.


4 comments:

paula said...

LOVE IT....like I said in the text, you look like the hot chick in the Whitesnake videos. Now you just need to be dancing seductively on top of a car and you've really re-created the moment. I'll supply the music:

"Here I go again on my own. dun dun.
Goin down the only road that I have known. dun dun. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone."

Now if that doesn't make you want to slide down the windshield of a car head first while doing the splits in a flowy dress, I don't know what will!

Tracy said...

LOL! I LOVE that video, MZ. P! I wore the same outfit while sliding down a number of windshields. Oh wait, I sound like Courtney Love now!!
ANYWHO...DIGGIN the DO, Jol!!
In MY day we called it "HOT ROOTS",
totally UN-intentional! LOL ;)
"ROCKIN' ROOTS" today. And YES...U still ROCK!!!!
XOXO :*

Jolie said...

Tawny Kitaen was her name!!!!
Oh yes...I loved Tawny and I don't even swing that way!
That video made many men blind...if ya know what i mean!!! wink, wink!

Oh I love that song....brings me back to younger years...hmmmmm
crankin' the stereo...air guitar..wishing i was Tawny Kitaen.
but have you seen her lately???
a fucking mess!!! poor gal

thanks my gals for being so sweet :)
miss you two!

Linda said...

Darling!!