Thursday, July 14, 2011


{things that ROCK my world}



Finding a sweet little health food store only 15 miles away,
ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!
This is the place that supplies my fresh ground peanut butter addiction.
Cuz if momma doesn't have her afternoon nut delight on a cracker,
THEN EVERYONE PAYS!!!
I have weird food cravings and if I can't have what I want, I just don't eat.
no eat=cranky bitch momma
hmmmm.....I wonder why my boys always encourage me to 
take time for myself  
[which means, get the hell away from us cranky mommapants!] 
AND to enjoy a shopping day at Mount Hope Foods! 
[which also means, buy peanut butter in Utah type bulk because we think you are a mommacrazywomannutbreath!] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



For your reading pleasure, I am giving you TWO things in ONE post that 
ROCK the shit out of my world!!!
[obviously I've had my fix of peanut butter today!  I'm feeling very froggy and generous]


24 HR gel eyeliner has saved my face from looking like Alice Cooper in this AZ heat and humidity!!!!
[I seriously  have black smeared front to back and up/down and all around my eyeballs from the sweat when I use a pencil.  I've never really noticed this problem happening before, except maybe from a drunken laugh.]
It does what it promises and is just as easy (possibly easier) as using a pencil.  A bit spendy ($9), but worth every penny!!!  I only have to use small amounts of the gel so I'm thinking this shiz could help me clear through the end of the year!!!!

btw: thank the make-up god that I quit using eyeshadow a couple of years ago!!! 
[I just dust my lids with blush for a dash of color. This is what you resort to when you get old and lazy]
 Eyeshadow and AZ is like a high fiber diet:
slides off slick as shit!
ewww gross!!!
sorry!!!!
I told you I'm high on peanuts right now!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the peanut butter Gods have spoken. I love peanut butter on an apple...yum!
Glad you found some eye candy that works. Didn't you hear, the racoon look is so "in" right now in AZ. Easy to get the look, apply black eye makeup, go outside for two minutes and instant racoon eyes.
Love it...
E

paula said...

ooh-I want to try this eye-liner. I'm a sucker for any make-up that can promise me long lasting, instant beauty.

LMAO about E's comment....I can TOTALLY hear her saying that.

Miss you.