Friday, June 17, 2011


{Harley-Davidson Parking Only}


Randy pee'd his pants a little and then screamed like a hormonal girl when he saw that our neighbor was having a yard sale!!!!!
AND IN THAT YARD SALE WAS THIS HARLEY!!!!!!!
This very unique Harley.


Yes, it's a 3 wheel (trike) Harley-Davidson golf cart.
Look close and you can see the red/purple flames overlapping the sparley black paint.
vrrrrrmmmm, vrmmmmmm cool!!!



Randy only spent $200 on the cart!!!!!
We were thrilled by the great deal our nice old country folk gave us :)
And then I pee'd my pants a little, and screamed like an ugly girl with no date to the prom, when he came home with $800 worth of BATTERIES for the damn thing!


The kids love it!!!! 
I'm gonna love it once I install some of those twirly-bird wind flags and a few of those 4-wheelin spot lights on the top so I can see my way home from Chelise's while being too intoxicated and scared to walk alone in the dark.
In the Verd, it's legal to 
drive drunk in golf carts
throw yer kids in the back of an open truck bed with no seat belts and drive 45 mph down a rutted dirt road with everyone bouncing like ping pong balls
and burn anything that you can fit in a steel barrel right out front of your house!!!!!
Super FUN!!!!
Come visit me people!
Doesn't this golf cart and the poisonous toads and barrel fires lewer you in?!?!?!?
If that answer is no.....then let me tempt you with a possible experience to the main street in Verde town.
THERE IS A FEED/LIQUOR/LOTTO/AMMO
store........
 with a drive up window!!!!
Now come on!!!!  You have to admit....
You aint never gonna see one of those in the big city!!!!




4 comments:

paula said...

...and the temptations just keep coming.

Tracy said...

Vrrrmmm, Vrmmmmm, VERY Cool!! LOL :D
Happy Harley Father's Day, RD! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Now where else can you have that much fun and not get arrested!!

E

segura2salazar said...

I want one! This is my kinda town! You may see me sooner reather than later if this is how you roll!