Saturday, June 4, 2011

{no hitch in this giddy-up}


Well, we made it to our destination without any bumps in the road.
Life is moving along with a sense of normalcy and comfort.
??is normalcy a word??
That is, if you wanna count walking goats on leashes down the road with two dogs herding their every move.  All the while, four kiddies are zooming past on wobbly bicycle tires with wind and dragonflies blowing in their hair... normal.

This is my new normal.
And I/we love it.

More adventures to come soon....
moving convoy pics on their way!!
stay with me people....stay with me!
xoxoxoxo

btw:  i suk at spelng and spel chek iznt workng, so u hav to ber wit me on thiz one.
woo woo kearns high for giving me a great edgumication!!!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Glad y'all made it there safe. Can't wait to hear about all your adventures. I am so excited for you and your guys and this next chapter of your life.

paula said...

If you start wearing wranglers and boots I am going to have to come down and do a fashion intervention.
I love the visual of the goats/kids/bugs.....sounds nice.

After careful thought about the boots I take that back....there are some really cute/cool cowboy boots out there BUT I stand my ground on the wrangler pants comment.

Aunt T. said...

I am so thrilled to hear how happy everyone is there! However, I'm still in mourning and short on words. :(...

P.S. NORMALCY is correct--but what do I know 'bout THAT?? LOL ;)