Thursday, June 16, 2011

{small town drug problem}



Meet Roxy.
She's the red headed bitch step child to Chelise.
Roxy is brilliant when it comes to herding cattle, horses, or kids......
but there is another side to Roxy that we are all concerned about.
ROXY HAS A TOAD ADDICTION!
A POISONOUS TOAD ADDICTION!

At first, we all would feel bad for her when we would see swollen eyes and mouth frothing from the side effects of toad poison.



We must have been in a denial that one of our own had a problem.  They say that denial is common in parents, and we have chosen to NOT beat ourselves up for it.
We finally opened our eyes to the fact that ROXY eats poisonous toads for the hallucination high of it!
This bitch is stoned out of her mind!
She lays around drooling with her eyes drugged into slits.
Her head sways back and forth as if everything is moving in slow motion.

I hadn't realized that we were moving to a small town drug problem.
I think we have lost Roxy to the toads, but It's been a good subject to talk to Miss Kitty about.
M.K. has pledged to be toad free and also skunk free.

Hopefully we can save at least one dog life out of telling our story.


5 comments:

Chelise said...

Its heartbreaking that one of my children is in the grips of addiction :( You know, you try to guide, shape, mold them into making the right choices??? I have contacted frogs addicts anonymous. The only way out of it is through it! Please pray for her....

Anonymous said...

Roxy found a cheap high...and she is doing her part to help the environment.Eat a toad,save a fly!!

E

Member of FnA said...

Let me just say, "There IS Hope!"
I gave up kissing/eating Toads a few months ago, and tho there remain long-term effects, I no longer have warts!! Good Luck, Roxy.
Just remember: One Day At A Time,
Easy Does It, and...
Let Go And Let God!
PS: STAY AWAY FROM THOSE HORNY ONES!!

paula said...

oh my hell....I don't know whether to laugh at the hilarity of this or cry for the dog. That is one sad, pathetic, stoned looking dog! I hope Miss Kitty stays away from the toads....I think it just might do her in.

Seriously....does it really make her hallucinate? Does it hurt her? Damn druggies.

segura2salazar said...

Better the dog than the kids right? Can you just imagine the kids roasting a bunch of toads for the high? I better keep Sadie away since she has no will power what so ever!