Sunday, September 26, 2010

{The Dutch has EFFEN great advertisement}


Have you seen this brand of EFFEN Vodka?
I noticed it at the liquor store and thought,
"Hey! That is a genius EFFEN name!  I should EFFEN buy some."
But I didn't, so I can't give you any kind of EFFEN feedback on the taste.....
next time I go to the liquor store, I will get me an EFFEN bottle!
Below are the fun EFFEN ads.....
enjoy :)

"Nothing warms me up like EFFEN by the fire."

 "There's nothing more satisfying than EFFEN on a plane."
"Everyone enjoys EFFEN in the penthouse."



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Effen get us some and we'll try it!!

Love
E

Chelise said...

Wonder how the effen hangover will be?? I sure do hate an effen headache after a night of effin!

Alc. Anonymous said...

EFFEN FUNNY!!! :D

paula said...

Effen A! You should have got some but it was probably effen expensive.