Wednesday, September 22, 2010


{I could totally slap you with your Velveeta}


First:  Let me say that I am in awe and admire anyone who can save money by coupon clipping and ad comparison shopping.  It takes time and skill to get the most bang for your buck! 
In this economy with less paycheck and rising food costs, it has become a necessity for many.

BUT!
and a huge BUTTTTTTT!

I would like to petition Walmart to open three lines designated specifically for the 
"Super Saver Shopper".

I have about had it with getting in line behind a woman with six uncontrolled children.
The momma-pants is taking her time to nit-pick about every freakin' penny and then presents the ad and then trys to find the right picture, and then digs to find the coupon that will get her a free pack of Kotex! 
All the while the 2,3,4 and 6 year old is climbing on MY cart, looking inside, pulling crap off of the Walmart shelves and the mother-super-saver-shopper talks to them in such a meek, kind voice that they tune her out!

"Johnny, little Johnny :) you might get hurt if that rack you have climbed to the top of, falls on you. 
Come stand by momma, Johnny."

And this is repeated by her over, and over, and over without action.

I am stuck behind this chaos with the time ticking and am now late for a very important appointment.

I want to salami slap someone real bad!!!!!!
ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

Don't even get me started on the petition I want to start regarding Costco lines!

What do you think?
Is it insensitive of me to be annoyed and wanting to cause bodily harm to a fellow mother?
OR is it insensitive of the shoppers/retailers to hold up lines for people that need extra attention?
Is it ok for people to bring their ill behaved children to mawl the store and the patrons.......
and never take control of them?

I think both are rude.

Call me a bitch....
I am.

Sincerely,
Fed up shopper, mom hater, bitch


2 comments:

paula said...

Hey hater....having a great day are you? I can solve this whole problem....DON'T GO TO WALMART! I hate that store for reasons just like this. I am a "couponer" but I am not a price matcher. It too drives me insane when you're behind people like this. I get it if you want to price match but be organized about it if you're going to. I've actually been behind a couple women who had their ducks in a row and they had their ads they were price matching neatly stacked on top of the items that went with them. Even if they are price matching half the stuff they are buying it can go very fast if the checker is with it and the shopper is organized. Good luck finding either of those types at Walmart.

Jolie said...

Yah, I know Walmart is a self induced, prime opportunity for complete irritation and mental break down....but there are things a person HAS to buy at Walmart! No getting around it! I still think my bitch of the day post is valid. Open 3 specific lines for the lollygaggers and their offspring.

And Paula....I love that you are a couponer :) Thanks for always saving the dog food ones for me.