Friday, September 10, 2010



{Love is a gamble and we've been damn lucky}


Randy brought home this gorgeous, scentful bouquet.
He said, "I went to a REAL flower shop and bought them!"
Which is a big deal to the both of us because the local Walmart is where we get most of our flower arrangements that die within 3 hours of purchase!
A real flower store gift :)
I loved it!


The card was very gooshy and sweet and thought out.
He surprises me with his creative words!


Rand was running low on his supply of man smell good.
And I for one do NOT want him to run out of that stuff!!!!!
mmmmmm....love a man that smells yum!
He has been wanting the Ed Hardy "love & luck" cologne. 
A cool overnight bag, small travel bottle and large size came with the package.
booooyah!


The card that I bought Randy was exactly what I was looking for :)
Please forgive the sappy-ness.


Awe.....come on!!!
We all know he's DAMN LUCKY!!!!!!



We celebrated our 21st anniversary dinner at The Copper Onion.....
Staring at each other......reiterating that we can't believe it's been 21 freakin' years.
And are we sure that it really is that long??? 
Did we miscalculate?


Then we finalized the evening with French coffee and in-season peach shortcake.

Nothing like a kiss from your love, on the streets of down town SLC at sunset...... with remainders of sweets and coffee on his lips.

I am damn lucky!


6 comments:

Chelise said...

You two should get a room!

Chelise said...

Are you sensing jealousy from my last comment?? One would think that could be possible, but let me assure you it is not!

I have come to the realization that the yucky love stuff gets boring after a bit, so I like to spice things up with giving "My Love" a good kick in the ass once in a while, just for a little fun! You guys go ahead and keep on gettin it on!

Anonymous said...

When the preacher asked Randy if he took Jolie and his wedded wife and he said "I do I really do" I guess he meant it! Congrats on sticking it out for 21 years. I knew the day I met Randy he was the one.

E

paula said...

OMG-I am LMAO at Chelise's comment.

Megan said...

I need that card you gave Randy. Seriously. I know our anniversary is still months and months away but where did you buy it?

~~You guys are so cute.

Jolie said...

Sorry Megan....forgot you wanted to know about the card. I got it at Smith's Marketplace...let me know if you need me to pick one up for ya and send it to you :)

Because EVERY man needs to be told how damn lucky they really are!!! And you definitely have a lucky man!