Monday, September 20, 2010

{Yo!!!!  G to the Ma}

Yo! Yo! Yo!
My G is 80 today.

If you see a lady down around State street in one of those "jazzy" wheel chairs,
acting as if she owns the sidewalk,
 in a glitzy "more is better" outfit,
with glitter toes and purple hair,
singing a promiscuous tune from her generation.....
give the lovely lady a nice big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out!!!!
But don't get too close!
She might think your going to run her over and you WILL get a crooked flip off finger at your face and probably a few choice words that I can't repeat on this kind of family wholesome blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A look back at the birthday babe-a-licious in her younger years




Yep....I'd say us gals come from good stock!!!!



6 comments:

paula said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pics...especially the last two. That horse pic is crazy cool. The fact that the horse is raring (is that what it's called?) and she's smiling instead of crying (what I would be doing!) is amazing in itself. And the last pic....my oh my. You know there's got to be a sassy, provocative story to that day. I want to hear it.

Sarah Jackman said...

That top picture looks a lot like Madi to me...I think Madi looks like Janin did when she was little too, so I guess it's the family resemblance.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday YoYo Ma!!
You are our shining Star.


Love
E

Tracy said...

Mom ROCKS!! She's the Sunflower of my life, for sure!!! :)

P.S.: If I am fortunate to survive myself that long, SHOOT ME!!! LOL ;)

Chelise said...

Happy Birthday Gma!

Jolie said...

I totally agree Sarah!