Sunday, September 26, 2010

{Things that rock my world}



My new Cheetah style WETLINE flat iron
Rocks My World!


Aunt Tracy had a hook-up with tickets for the
"What a Woman Wants Show" at the SouthTowne Expo.
It was super fun!
We both bought more than we probably should have,
BUT when that much retail is in front of our noses...
we have to buy, buy, buy!!!
Tracy and I are both impulse buyers.
And my impulse is what bought me my new flat iron.
Did I need a new flat iron?
NO! No I didn't!!
Just ask the unused 6 of them sitting dusty in my bathroom drawer!
But this one is different!!!
REALLY different!!!
The sales gal had me at "lifetime warranty".


 Look at how my hair goes from straight to bouncy curls in minutes!!!!
Fast, easy, adds shine and no more curling irons for me!!!!!

 

It was a treat to have someone style my hair.


The next night we had a BBQ to crash.  Gotta look good, so I whipped out my Cheetah love, and this is how my hair curled in 5 minutes!!!!
When I woke up this morn, The curls were still in tact and looking fresh.
No product other than a few cht, cht's of hairspray to hold the style.

Any hairdressers out there try these???
What is your opinion?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH that looks so pretty. I see a wedding up do with cheeta chi.

E

paula said...

I had them do my hair at the fair with one of these a couple years ago and I totally wanted to buy it. Once they told me the price I choked and walked away. They tell you AFTER they have done your hair and you think the product is amazing. Good for you for splurging on this....you deserve it right now.

P.S. You are lookin fine girl.

lisa_sims said...

Your hair looks awesome! I wanted one too, but the price was a little much. Next time we go out guess who gets to do my hair?

Chelise said...

Holy Shit! That thing is amazing! You looks SO Great girl! Hope you had fun!