Friday, May 20, 2011

{DON'T feed the birds!!}


My nice little gazebo/firepit/partay central, has been over run by a fleet of robin red breasts!


This one is the matriarch.
I swear that she stares at me with gloat that her little nests have moved in on my territory!
Little bitch!


They have made a shit parade of my sanctuary!
All my cushions and tables are smeared with pooh...
and if that isn't enough!!!
they drop blue eggs out of their asses left and right!
Normally I would have sympathy for a baby robin that has been splattered to it's death,
BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!!
OH no!!!  Not this time!
These birds are goin' DOWN!
I'm giving the boys their BB guns and rain/bird shit coat to set out  for a war!

Today's lesson:
Never SHIT on the head that feeds you!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

irds Birds Birds Parker was driving to our house, a dove flew into the grill of his truck head first,it was dead when he got here, He took it out when he got to the house,gutted it, then took the breasts and grilled them up. It is dove season ya know!! maybe you could have a BBQ


E