Monday, May 2, 2011


{Saturday Sing Song}


We started our Saturday by literally driving in circles because we couldn't make up our mind of where we should be and where we should go that day.
Loooooong ass story, and I won't bore you with the gorey details, but just know that the indecisiveness caused me to need a drink, be around friends, and have a photo shoot with a "little person"........


.....or two.
Paula was excited to actually be able to look a man in the eyes and not his bellybutton per the usual man vs. Paula height difference.
Paula's little stature=adorable
Danny D's little man syndrome=creeper ewww!

We started the evening having dinner at Buca di Beppo.
They sat us next to a table of twenty High School prom-mers!!!
TWENTY loud, obnoxious, giggly teens, makes a person want to punch Danny Devito in the cardboard head!
I refrained from boxing his head, and did a nut jab on him instead.  It wasn't as noticeable.
I don't need to be purchasing an abused Danny D cutout for a 
"you break, you buy" policy.
The release felt pretty good :)




From dinner, we headed to the Keys On Main.
Reason for celebration????
Lynsie's birthday!!!!!
We had a freakin blast! 
 Lynsie was a real sport and went on stage to do the hokey pokey in front of all to see.
btw Lynsie...
It was all Jay's idea to get you up there....
I'm just sayin'.
The piano bar's hokey pokey is a bit different than the one we used to play as children.
Let's just say that they've got your boobies going in and out and shakin' all about!!!!! 




Jay introduced Randy to a true Irishman drink.
A Carbomb is the name, and  3 types of  alcohol is the game!
You take a shot of whiskey mixed with Irish cream, and drop it into a glass of Guinness Stout beer.
It looked like a rootbeer float and Randy said it was way good.
I had to hold back a flemmy throw up in my throat just watching them....
something didn't look appealing to me about that drink.
(maybe mixing something creamy w/beer?!?!?!)
Ahhhh, but who am I to judge?
I suppose I will have to give one a try for my self next time....
ONLY because I love the Irish, and I would never want to dis or be prejudice against one of their beverages.

We requested our classic fav's:
"I'm on a boat bitch" and "dick in a box"
I think we are really getting good as a group.
We are learning our words....
learning the hand movements...
learning when to belt out the part of a mermaid....
learning the instructions of how to put a d*ck in a box....
I mean really!!!!!
Just a little more practice,
(how does next Saturday sound peeps?)
and we could give Andy Samburg and Justin Timberlake a run for their money YO! 

Another great time friends!!!!
Thanks for inviting us!




2 comments:

paula said...

I forgot all about the annoying prom kids.....Oh that sucked! They were so loud and annoying.

I'm bummed we had to leave before we got to hear "I'm On A Boat" (Seriously people-if you want an entertaining evening, go to this place.) It was so nice to see Lynsie and celebrate her birthday....her rendition of the hokey pokey was priceless. Thanks for the invite guys!

Anonymous said...

MMMMmmmm that Irish drink sounds good, get the recipe!!

E