Monday, May 23, 2011

{We are a true life sitcom}



(Lisa, Derek, Lynsie, Jay, Me, The Rand, Paula and Jay D)

Whenever me and all my sistas from otha mistas, 
and my brothas from otha mothas get together,
I get caught up in the laughter and appreciation of the individual personalities that make up this table full of friendship.
I've always thought we would make a great new NBC sitcom!!!
Since the name "Friends" has already been used, 
I think the name "Super funny, cool, good looking people having a hella fun life!"
Yah.....I think that would describe it well!








Wow.....
I know good when I see it!
And my friends are more than good,
they are genuine heart and soul.

I'm one lucky girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great people to surround yourself with. They truly define the word "friend".

E

paula said...

So I left this big 'ol wonderful comment yesterday and went to post it and something was wrong and it wouldn't. Brain dead today but I think it went something like this:

"We all feel pretty lucky to have you guys."

Ok-so maybe I under-exaggerated about the brain-deadness this morning...I'm a step up from a bag of smashed you-know-what's. Anyway....it was a wonderful night:) One of those that will be etched in my mind and heart. Love you.

Oh-and that chocolate cake.....