Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{Mutha's Day} 



I have been VERY busy lately....
too busy to blog, which says a lot because I loves me blog!
I will fill you in on the details of my busy-ness soon....
I'm just waiting for the right time to SHABANG you all with my news!

I've been so caught up with the SHABANG, that Mother's Day flew past and I forgot to share some of my boys' hand made gifts.

As you see with the picture above, Jax surprised me with one of his famous signs.
I'm just happy there isn't an F.U. somewhere in this one!

Below are cards that each dude thought out and created with all the love they had in their heart :)




Happy Muzairs Day!
Riv threw in a French twist....
Ummm hmmm!  
Who doesn't love a French twist?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jax's card is very thought out.....
In Jax's head anyway.
It's really cute, but I don't know what it's saying!!!!
Apparently I am somewhere on Earth and.....
um....I am bald.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K...I'm gonna need a drum roll please
ddddmmmmdmdmdmdmmdmdmmdmmmm...
The last card is from the Rand.
Please brace yourselves for this kind of never before seen artistry.
~
~
~
~



:)
"You're way hotter than I can draw"
Awe

LMAO!!!!!  with tears included!

Just a few things that I am extremely grateful for regarding this card:
1~That I am hotter than he can draw
2~He gave me full lips, a skinny neck, and decent hair
3~He hasn't used this artwork for a permanent tattoo to show his un-dying love for me.
(I've seen those scary face tattoos before)

I had a very "colorful" and pampered Mother's Day with many of my loves surrounding me.
I hope your Momma's Day was Frenchie, Earthy, and Hotter than a drawing, beautiful too!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

paula said...

So sweet. Tell Randy not to quit his day job.

paula said...

Shabang!

paula said...

You can only hide the shabang pregnancy for so long. You're going to start showing soon you know......oops sorry. Did I just say that out loud?

Anonymous said...

OK, the secret is out...you had an affair with the help and have a fourteen year old son...


E