Monday, December 6, 2010


{I'm too sexy for my scarf, too sexy for my lamp pants, too sexy for mymymymy}

Ok Aunt Elise and Tracy....
You asked for this.
Just remember!!!!
YOU ASKED FOR THIS!


The birthday collaboration of the Christmas Story Leg Lamp Jammies, and the hat, the scarfie, the slippers and 6-pack of beer, has made Randy feel...........

well......
A bit Rrrrrrandy I suppose!


Who knew the man had this kind of natural model pose?

I'm thinking that THIS is what I will be looking at through the Christmas season.



And I will probably have to continue hearing him sing
"if you want my body, and you think I'm sexy, come on sugar let me know!"

yes honey......I'm letting you know.

You're a model and you're too sexy for lamp pants.

I can't contain myself. 
Maybe you really shouldn't wear them around me.
You're sex appeal is just too powerful.

rawr!

Thanks Auntie E and T!!!
Thanks A L.O.T!!!

~~~~~~~~

A gift for Randy's birthday....
TO ME!!!




Who wouldn't love a mother-in-law like this??????
Randy's mom sent him a check for his birthday and said he had to use it to take me to lunch :)
Aint it great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new ad for Victors Secret sleepwear...but what about the man panties? Randy makes an excellant PJ model,we need to get posters made. You can thank me later Jolie!!

Love
E

Chelise said...

OMG!!!! RRRRRRandy is totally making me RRRandy, especially since I can see those baby blues....OPEN! Congrats on a picture well taken, I think?? SOOO, Randy, we talked of careers the other night on our date....you never mentioned modeling?? I've just gotten word, via E, that a new company is opening in AZ. Please don't forward your resume, due to recent pictures viewed on this blogee.... You will have a representative contact you on the 12th....of nevvva!

The new line of man panties are being over nighted. Please donn and post the pics as soon as Jolie can wipe away her tears of laughter and has recovered!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

It's me again...I just can't stop admiring these pictures, you know me..always a sucker for cute pajamas. Or maybe it's the model that makes them so attractive.

E

Tracy said...

Ladies and Gents: Introducing "Ralphie Lauren", the hottest PJ model since Jason Lee in "My Name is Earl"!
M,M,MMMMM--Johnny Depp's got nothin' on YOU, Big Guy!! ;)
Way to REPRESENT!!!