Monday, December 6, 2010

{My BFF's new movie}

I think I've told you that I want to be BFF's with Drew Barrymore.
She seems like a funny, easy going, free lovin nut case!!!
Totally someone I want to hang with!
Her new movie with her "real life" love, Justin Long, is the freakin' BOMB!!!!
I watched Going The Distance by myself with a glass bottle of wine, and Randy snoring next to me.
Randy's snores didn't mute the belly laughs that I had through the entire movie!
Seriously LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!!!
Definitely NOT for children or adults opposed to swearing and sexual banter.
But since I'm an adult that gets high off of swearing and sexual banter, this was the perfect late night, drunkin' flick for me :)

Not just a flick for chicks BTW
I think the dudes will enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lounging on the new couch probably made the movie and wine even better. Sounds like the perfect evening...comfy couch,good movie and wine,husband sleeping so you can enjoy the movie!!

E