Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{the incredible edible egg)




I love a good omelette.
Full of protein, vitamins and great under a pile of cottage cheese and homemade salsa!!!

I found this microwave omelet cooker, and because I'm kitchen gadget have to have freak,
 I JUST HAD TO TRY IT!!!
(I found it on clearance at TJ MAXX for $7.
You can get at other stores for around $12-$16)

3 egg whites
a pile of spinach
a pile of mushrooms
pinch of black pepper
dash of red pepper
micro for 2.5 mins

voila!!!!

A divine eggfast!!!!
The mushrooms and spinach were perfectly steamed and wrapped through the fully cooked eggs.

This little white pot could possibly be my new kitchen BFF.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an eggsalent find!! I will have to look for this fun little gadget,you are such a smart little egghead.

Love
E

Amie said...

I want one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

09/01/2010

OMG!Forget Mimi's. I'll be over on Sunday for an omelet.
Should I bring a couple Portabello mushrooms?
lpb

lisa_sims said...

Love this and am going to get one!

paula said...

Gotta get me one of these bad boys.

P.S. I don't know what I enjoy more...reading your posts or reading your family's comments. You gals are a laugh a minute. Now only if you could get Parker to read it and comment....

Chelise said...

I second that comment Paula! Even tho you are a meaner to me!

I won't ever be getting one of these....because.....i don't ever buy stuff?? (Valley Girl Voice)