Sunday, August 15, 2010


{We've been everywhere man!}

Just got back from our BIG summer vacation.
And when I say VA-CA-TION, I mean the best, most relaxing, fulfilling, family bonding, loving, amazing, awestruck vacation we have ever had!
I am going to give you a quick run down of where we have been.....and once I have finished the weeks worth of stank vaca-laundry,
I will compile my best pictures and stories to share with you all.


These are the places we stopped, fell in love with, and made us want to sell everything and travel in a big ass Winnebago for the rest of our lives......







Just wait til you hear the stories and adventures we had in each city!!!!!!!
And YES, I am still married,
and NO my kids didn't die in the making of this vacation!!!!
(cuz ya know, a week with that much togetherness in a travel trailer could have ended in tragic news....but it didn't :)


Talk to you soon....
Love you long time......
Over and out.....
10-4 Good buddy.......
Catch ya on the flip flop.........



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Can't wait to hear about all ya'lls fun adventures! And remember:
Make Hay While The Sun Still Shines!
/)@#$^&* AH-SOOO ;)

Anonymous said...

08/16/2010
By the way: Didja all get to MONTEREY?

Thanks for the hamburger, German Chocolate cake and goodies b'day party yesterday.

My ankles, knees and hips got a good workout on your stairs.
I managed to do some awesome crunches today.

GGma B

Chelise said...

Oooooh! I am so glad you are back, and back to bloggin! Everything you write makes me laugh and I have missed it sooo much! I feel pretty priveleaged to have the insider's scoop on the vaca, but can't wait to see all the pics! I too am glad no children or husband was killed in the making of this vacation as well, because, I love those guys!

Remember to wash those hands after touchin that vaca laundry!

lisa_sims said...

Glad your back. Between you and me we haven't had enough girl time this summer! Too much fam and vacation...did I say that out loud?