Sunday, August 1, 2010


{What the hell are you saying?}



While taking a family drive, Jax asks me,
"Mom, what DEE'S where you born in?"

I say, "What do you mean... DEE'S?"

Jax:
"Ya know mom, everyone is born in a DEE'S"

Mom:
"Jax I don't know what you are asking me.  Do you mean like a DEE'S restaurant?"

Jax:
"You were born in a restaurant mom?!?!?"

Mom:
"NO JAX!!!!  What the hell is DEE'S?"

Jax:
"Gah mom! You don't have to yell at me!"

Mom:
"Well Jax, I really don't understand what a DEE'S is"

Jax:
"I'm guessing your DEE'S was somewhere in the 7-DEE'S mom."

Mom:
"Oh Jax! LOL!.....you mean what decade was I born."

Jax:
"It's about time someone listened to me!"




5 comments:

G-ma said...

JAX IS SOOOOO FUNNY!

paula said...

Oh dear-at least he didn't say you were from the 5-Dee's or something.

Chelise said...

OMG! I miss that kid!

Tracy said...

He's D's ahead of us, people!!!
Love Dat Boy! :)

lisa_sims said...

I would have thought the same thing you did. This kids have a mind of their own. Don't know how we keep up! LOL!!!