Monday, September 28, 2009

{Anniversary Party Details}


Coming soon........

I am now out of my dance induced coma, and my feet are able to handle small walks with slippers on.  The bruises on my ass bones are showing signs of deep purple, (from falling while hula hooping), and the alcohol is finally out of my blood, so the dizziness is gone.
Oh Yes!!!! It was all worth it! I want to rewind and do it all over again!!!!
Can't wait to give the re-cap of events....I'm sure it will be the longest blog that was ever blogged on a blogspot by a blogger :) I like saying blawwwg.
To be continued........
If anyone has pictures from the wedding/anniversary party,
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
email them to me at
I am going to make an online album with all of the pics for everyone to see.
Thank you and have a great day!

No comments: