Saturday, September 5, 2009

{A girl can NEVER have too many friends}
Last Friday, Lisa was a good girlfriend!
She called and invited me to dinner with her and her "Vegas trip friends".  We all met for Italian food at Biaggi's in the Gateway. Noelle and Erica were kind enough to bring champagne and wine to share with everyone.  It was D-Lish!!!!!
It was a night for everyone to get away, and all the gals had a reason to celebrate....
Lisa's:  Her oldest daughter started kindergarten
Me: I really don't need a reason!  You say dinner, drinks, fun...and I sure as hell can pull some kind of reason out of my ass!
Meet Anna.
Anna is sweet, friendly and lots of fun!!
One of my new peeps for sure!
(Thanks Anna for sending me the pics!)
After dinner we ventured into The Sandbar on Pierpont.
I think it's supposed to give you the feeling that you're at the beach.
Yah, other than the Corona chandelier, flip flops on the wall, and a tiny tequila bar,
Not so much did I feel like I was on a beach.
Unless that beach had a deli with a "meat market"!!!!
Erica, me, Lisa and Noelle
feeling lucky to have a table
It was packed!!!!
I love this picture!!!
It is our $5 cover charge stamp.
It looks like some kind of ya-ya sisterhood picture.
I guess it was something like that, because whether your friends are new or old,
We all are girls that just wanna have fun,
and everyone can connect on that level!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I love girls night and I love you!