Tuesday, September 8, 2009

{It's what fun is....}
We just HAD to experience Lagoon before summer was over!
Monday morning started with meeting dad at IHOP.
Aunt T had the shaky dandruff balloon lady make Riv this colorful parrott.
He was named John.....don't know why the name John was chosen, but John was blessed with big blue bird balls.  See em sitting on Riv's head???
It was Riv's friend Sionie's first time......
We made sure to break him in by going on the scariest rides from the get-go.
Seriously, he was holding back tears, and we were holding him back from running!
He was always glad  in the end that we forced him to sit and be strapped down because
After every scream filled ride, he would say, "That is the best ride EVER!!!"
(We took dad with us too.....sorry, no pics of him for some reason. Just imagine his head in one of these)
Aunt T and I rode rides that were not made for old broads.
Loss of fake D & G glasses
Throw up in mouth
Pee little bits in panties
Paralyzation
Pounding headache
Bruising
Eye twitches
and
Studdering
were all some of the side effects from our decisions.
One of the parts about Lagoon that I love, are the amazing collections of antiques and history that they have housed in the Pioneer Village.
This picture is for you Paula....start making these beautiful bonnets.....guarnteed money maker!!!!
I also found evidence that Miss Kitty had quite the risque past.
She apparently worked as Bozo's side kick
and was BFF's with Lou Ann and Dolly. (see her in the pic with her sexy bandana)
It's all adding up now......
Miss Kitty's addiction to the camera....
Her whoring around the neighborhood.....
Her love for big nosed men with bad hair....
Miss Kitty!!!!!
What else is there that we DON'T know about??????
I have finally found my perfect alias, and I am pretty sure this was me in a past life of circus freaks.
I would appreciate if you could all refer to me as:
Babe Lateurneau
Damn I love that name!!!  Don't you?
The boys threw us in jail so that we would quit following them around.....
The 11 year old boys could not get us off their tail...and trust me, they tried to ditch us about 163 times!!!!
Well, I've come to the end of the story.
I will leave you with a picture  of me and my new friend.
I think his name was....um....hmm...let me think....Yah, I don't know.
BUT, looking past that hairy mole on his left cheek, I saw a super Lagoon employee, that greeted me onto my ride with, "Welcome to Lagoon, hope you have a great day" :) 

3 comments:

paula said...

It was Sioni's first time at Lagoon? How is that possible? That's child abuse here in the state of Utah. Now all other trips to Lagoon for him will fall short in comparison to the trip with you hooligans! I'm glad you had fun. T could have seriously rocked her fanny pack at Lagoon....scary thing is-she wouldn't have been alone.

Chelise said...

OMG!! I am still laughing with tears over Miss Kitty's past life!! Jol- How do come up with this seriously effin funny shit?? You may have inhereted the brains, but remember, I am the brawn!! Oh wait, no, you can kick my ass too...Well, anyways, nevermind!

tracy said...

One word...Wicked! ;)>