Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{Looks like we made it....look how far we've come my baby}
It is a happy day!!!!!
This will not be the elaberate post I was expecting to share.
As I write this, I am emotional and in tears.
My head is flooded with memories.....
My heart is in beautiful pain with bursting love....
And my soul is complete.
I am at a loss for the right words and overwhelmed with the history.
I have decided to keep this simple and honor Randy and OUR day, by keeping my truest thoughts and expressions of love.....
For his eyes, ears and body only.
HERE'S TO US BABE!!!!
Randy was 21 and I was 17 when we met.
We were married one year later
September 9, 1989
He's still the one I run to
He's still the one I belong to
He's still the one I want for life

7 comments:

lisa_sims said...

I love you guys! You're an awesome couple. Thank you for being such wonderful friends! Wishing you all the love and joy on your special day. Enjoy...can't wait for the party!

Amie said...

OMG! Look how young and hot your both were! You guys are also like fine wine......you get better with time! I am so very proud of you both! You got married on this day and we conceived on this day and for that we will forever be connected! Love you guys like a fat kid loves cake!

Chelise said...

Hapopy Anniversary!! I am so proud of you both! You two are our inspiration and role models when it comes to a great marriage! Here's to 20 more......

We love you guys!

paula said...

This makes me vaklempt....Happy Anniversary guys. Hope you have a great time tonight ;)

paula said...

P.S. SWEET candy cane outfits. Are those suspenders I see?

Jolie said...

Yes Paula, those are suspenders. Did you notice the rolled sleeves? And the pants that with a waistband so high I could feel it in my rib cage? HELLLOOO 80's! Definitely threw my pride out the window when I posted that pic!!

CJACRUN said...

What an accomplishment! Congrats and thanks for the good example (+ fantastic pictures). If I couldn't have him I am glad you can Jolie. HaHa :) -Claar