Monday, September 14, 2009

{The response is overwhelming!}
Oh!!! Don't think we don't know the hysterical magnitude of our matching "candy cane outfit" picture.
We have had unbelieveable feedback, laughter, and make fun of remarks.
I have thrown all of my pride out the window by displaying certain pictures of myself on this blog.
I'm OK with it.... and I hope that I might have brought a little giggle in your day with them.
BUT, if you thought the c.c. picture was bad, just wait until you see the slideshow I am making for the party!!!!
Beware!!!!!  Some of you are in the pictures right along with us and our bad mullets and mascara!
Thought I should prepare you for the public humiliation.

1 comment:

Chelise said...

I AM READY!! Bring on the humiliation!...I welcome it with Bud Light baited breath!