Friday, September 11, 2009

{Double Decade Dining}

Thanks to Derek and Lisa introducing us to Pago....we are now addicted.
We chose this to be our anniversary dining experience because of a few reasons.
They buy local and use only the freshest ingredients.
The menu changes as the crops in season change.
The max. capacity is probably 40.
Very quaint, yet eclectic.....and totally affordable.
And the number one reason is because the food ROCKS!!!
I didn't realize the energy of the "nines" until after I had made our reservation.
09-09-09 eating at Pago on 9th and 9th.
Doo Doo- Doo Doo- Doo Doo-Doo Doo
Crazy huh?
We brought my fav. wine. Menage a Trois
It's my favorite because of the taste.....not my experience!!!
Come on people!  Get your minds out of the gutter!
The Manage a something, was kicking my ass from the get-go.
But yum!  It went well with my Chicken Pillard and salad.
Randy ordered the special.....Lamb chop on a bed of mashed white bean.
I'm not a lamb lover, but this was so well prepared, that it just melted in your mouth.

My gift to Randy was a new wedding ring.
I figured, if I got to have a new one, then he should too.
We have to special order his size since they don't stock freak of nature 14's!

We had so much fun teasing each other....
Exchanging goo-goo eyes as if we were the only people there....
Giggling at each others quirks......the ones that define the reason we like being with each other.
Expressing our love for each other in depths that only WE would understand....
Sipping coffee, people watching, walking hand in hand past the apartment that his parents lived as newlyweds.
PERFECTION!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

You guys looked so hot on your anniversary night! Randy looks horny as hell sitting there holding his glass of wine or maybe Im mistaking that for a drunkass look. Hip Hip Hooray for the "3"S"es

Anonymous said...

Ya'll quit makin me bawl!!
You two inspire me to work towards better relationships with myself, family and friends. Someday...I hope to be as in love as you guys are. :)

Unknown said...

How'd you keep his eyes open? Did you have to explain to him that it wasnt mickey d's and he couldnt order a big mac? Bet you did all the ordering from the wine on. Do they speak redneck at that establishment?