Wednesday, September 23, 2009

{Pee Wee called and wants his bike back}



Holds 1/2 gallon of gas and goes for miles.
It will get speeds up to..........well, I don't want anyone concerned, so we will say, speeds up to, below or possibly above 30 mph!

 


No License needed.
Just a license for the wild side!
Biker jacket, fingerless gloves, and helmet.....a total MUST!!!
I am a little concerned, because just after I took these pictures, I drove down the road and saw this sign.


Seems a little coincidental.....don't you think????
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chelise said...

OMG Jolie-I am crackin up.....Where in the hell did you find that sign?? Hilarious!!

I'm pissed off at Aunt T.....She makes Everything look hot! Especially Pee Wee's bike. Leaving to come see you right now and PARTY! Love you:))