Thursday, September 17, 2009

{Why you gotta be that way?}



We all knew them....what do they really get out of it?
And it starts in kindergarten.
A little sweetheart in my life is having to deal with rude, mean, ugly girls right now, and it makes my heart hurt.
That information will make a grown woman want to spin little mean 5 year old girls in mud, and yell, "take that, you little shits! Quit messin' with my family!"


Our kids have a long road ahead of them.....I want to bottle them up like beautiful fire flies....
To never be hurt, and let their light shine without taint.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amie said...

God Love Her! Bless her little pea pickin heart! I totally feel for this little love and her mother and even though we want to spank the daylights out of the little biotch....WTF about the Mother! I would unleash an old fashion ass whoopin on the damn mom because she allows her daughter to act like that!

Unknown said...

Look tell em there are no worries when it comes to girls. Too many of them out there. Most are mean, and they dont want to go messin with that kind. They'll be mean as women as well. If you'd like, I'll have Amie come over and rip some ass. She takes no prisoners and tells em like it is. Dont mess with the FAM!

Unknown said...

Tell him to ask his dad what he did. He thought about going gay since all the girls were mean to him. And then, he found you. Ahhh how sweet it is.

Unknown said...

Get a list of names. We'll go kick their tiny trash!

Chelise said...

Whoa! Who wudda ever thunk it! I'm still shaking my head in amazement and my heart still hurts for her. Momma bear has come out in full force and we are ready!

Jolie said...

Mike....we are talking about a little girl that is being picked on by other little girls...but yes, I'm pretty sure I DID save Randy from a gay lifestyle. Thanks for aknowledging the power I had over him!
AND if any hoochies try to hurt my boys, they will for sure go down too!