Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{The Blizzard of 2010}


Definition: Blizzard
A blizzard is a severe storm condition characterized by low temperatures, strong winds, and heavy snow.

Anyone living in Utah has heard the news screaming for everyone to stay inside by 5 pm.
Weather warning alerts are all over the radio and TV advising of the fast moving storm.

The storm that they are calling,
"The Blizzard of 2010".
I'm pretty sure that when they name the storm and follow it by the year, they are expecting it to go down in history.
I'm starting to get a little freaked out.

Yes Chelise,  I can hear you yelling at me!!!!!!!!!!! 
I know! I know!! get out of UTAH.....follow the sun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

11/23/2010

OOH. All my little local chicks better be safe inside! Ya' Hear?
Storm is roaring in. Should we turn off TVs & Computers?
Pray everyone is safe and comfortable.
lpb

Anonymous said...

Get out yer thermals and bags of rock salt,keep all pets inside and children out. Stay safe and stock up on hot chocolate.


E

susie said...

I'm pretty sure it's the same storm we got here in Idaho! It's Hell-a-cious! Blowing, drifting snow...so many roads are closed here, I'm talking all the way to the Montana border! Even places of business closed today. Stay inside and off the roads, especially with all the S%*#$y drivers in Utah....No offense, I'm sure you're not one of them! :)

susie said...

Oh, by the way....I'm so jealous you got to see that ADORABLE new niece of mine!

Shovelin' Sh#% said...

WHATEVER!!! Looking out the window this morning, I don't think I got my sixty dollars' worth of candles, flashlights, batteries, hot chocolate, and rock salt! At least the right person won the mirrored ball on DWTS!! ;)
Happy Travels, Everyone :)