Monday, November 29, 2010

{Blue light special}

I'm selling a few pieces of furniture to make room for my new purchases.  Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks for shopping at J-Mart and have a nice day!



Sofa and love seat.
(The pics make the couches look like different colors, but they are matching....just took each pic in different lighting.
Cleaned and conditioned with leather creme monthly.
Great shape!)
KSL listed $550
to you $500 or offer




TV Armoire
(actually looks better in person)
KSL listed $325
to you $250 or offer




Solid oak desk with locking file drawers.
Very nice. Quality made.
KSL listed $225
to you $200 or offer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you selling everything because it doesn't go with the lamp...


E

Anonymous said...

Where do I apply for the J-Mart card? Are there any brownie points awarded for a yearly payoff? What perks come with the J-Mart...

E

Jolie said...

auntie E~
No, the lamp is not included in the clearance sale. It may not be a matchy-matchy to the furniture but it is a priceless piece. From what I understand, it is an English designed memento from the artist to his muse...."Ilene", she worked at IHOP.

One of the specials at J-Mart that you might want to look at, is over here in our Christmas isle. 69 months no interest on Santa and his Ho and Ho and Ho. We call that one the "red light" special :)

Anonymous said...

sign me up...and next time antique roadshow is in town take that beautiful "fragile" lamp and see how much it's worth.

E

Peach said...

Hey Jolie! This is Marie, one of Paula's friends. I check out your blog now and then because you are HILARIOUS. I'm wondering the inside dimensions of the TV armoire. If you get a minute can you email me? auntierere80@yahoo.com Thanks!

Chelise said...

Am I one of the "Ho" s, being offered for sale at the Jmart, cause if I am, I need to know my cut?? Presents to buy and presents to buy...me!!