Wednesday, April 14, 2010



{Becky & Crystal}


Crystal!!!!! uh! They did it too me again!

What did they do again....Becky?

They put me in vertical stripes!!! They know I have a mid-section issue!  Crystal!!!  You were there when I placed my complaint about vertical stripes...right?!?!

Yes Becky.  I was there.

And uh! these shoes do nothing but accentuate my kankles!  They know I'm pigeon toed!  Crystal!!!!  Don't they know I'm pigeon toed?!?

Yes Becky.  They know.

Oh! and this bald Kojak head?!? Crystal!!!! You HAVE to help me! Not a good look with my cheekbones and lips!

Ok Becky.  I will help you.

Crystal.......why aren't you complaining about your look with that dumb ass hat and all? It's sooooo apparent that new girl that came over from KMart dressed us!  Like, I'm so sure!

Because Becky, if you must know,
we are twins!!!
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!
Born from the same mold.
But when you detach my left arm from my torso, it reads,
"The Pretty Twin"
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
So Becky, as you can see, I look good in anything!
Even a nautical theme.......

Crystal!!!!! Tell me this is all a lie!
Tell ME!!  Tell ME!!!!

OMG BECKY!!!!!!
Open your eyes for once!  Look around! 
You are made from Rubbermaid!!!
You will never be Tupperware!!!!
YOU ARE "THE UGLY TWIN!!!!"
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!

Becky confirms the information by looking under her left arm. It was true. She was made the ugly twin.

Thanks for the honesty Crystal, but I could have gone my whole life with a rod up my ass and not known that information.
I hope you are happy!!!!!!!
Your armpit should say evil twin!

From that moment on, Becky permanently closed her eyes, let her arms hang, and went into a deep, deep, deep, deep, very deep, like the deepest silence ever

"As the Plastic Planet Turns in Forever 21 and bald sisters are mean to each other" blog documentary to be continued................

6 comments:

Megan said...

LMAO!! That made my night!

Lisa said...

Wow! Poor girls. I feel sorry for them. I wonder what they REALLY do when the lights go out at the mall?

Tracy said...

Jol, this story is SO gripping that I can almost overlook your vertical (meaning horizontal) stripes! LOL :-)
Sounds like SOMEBODY wants "plastic surgery"!

Chelise said...

I can't wait for the movie!

Jolie said...

OMG Becky!!!!! I'm laughing at what a ditz I am!
Leave it to me to mess up a direction....half the time I don't know what's up or down or here or there!!!!!! While I was writing it, I knew something felt wrong....I kept thinking of the band Vertical Horizon... Glad you all know to move past my dumbizms :)
Ahhhh....too funny!

Anonymous said...

04/16/2010

Then, there's me!
I kept looking for vertical stripes! What the hell?

Getting back to planet Earth:
What is date of River's debut into thespian stardom?
Are you helping coach Riv with learning the script?
GGB