Friday, April 9, 2010


{Oh the taboooooo}



Politics & Religion
Two topics that I choose not to discuss or debate.
I am secure in my own outlook and beliefs.....they are mine and mine alone.
Over analyzing either subject with another person can create hate, animosity, and fight for podium time to defend or try to change the opponents perspective.
I don't like band wagons.  I believe in free will.

So, I'm going against what I typically shy from, and posting a link to a political/religious story in the Standard Examiner.
I am not posting this to sway anyone to become an Obama lover.
It's about being a lover of America. 
It's about what that stands for, and regardless of your political/religious beliefs, as an American, respect the vote that WE the American People put on the ballet.  The more negative and defiance shown by us to our government, does not build us to be a stronger nation.
Disagree with decisions made by those in power,
but DO NOT degrade.

Lynn Hansen commentary HERE


Can't we all just get along??????


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Can I get a Woo-Woo!?! I cringe when I hear extreme Right-Wingers threaten to refuse support to Obama's Bills that were passed in THEIR own congressional sessions! WTF? Welcome to D E M O C R A C Y people!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that commentary. Very interesting, and sadly very true. It always boils down to the buck. These damn insurance companies are scared to death they will lose the billins of dollars they bilk from us.

E