Tuesday, April 27, 2010


{Borned good lookin'}


Hi.
My name is R.D.
R stands for Randall
D stands for my last name.
My maw and paw were too tired by the time I was borned to thinks me up another name to put in the middle.

I am 10 years old, and already almost 6 foot tall.
Yep, my legs can be seen poking 3 inches from the bottom of my green toughskins.

He he.....I know what you all are thinking........

And NO, I don't always dress this nice.
Today just happens to be one of those special kinds of days.
It's PICTURE DAY!!!
I take picture day very seriously.

To prepare for this special day, I grabbed the shirt that didn't have very many wrinkles, off of the pile on my bedroom floor.  I put it on and pushed my hands all over to make it look ironed flat.  That was real smart of me. Then, I made sure to button my collar as tight as it will go.
Tippity top button of course!
I never did wash my hair for lots of days.  So I went over to the sink, dipped my head in water, grabbed my dad's barber comb, and combed ALL my hairs forward and down.  This really helps if you have bed head or cowlicks.
Next, I realized that you wouldn't be able to see my eyes in my 4th grade special picture, beein's that my bangs were hangin' down low.
I found some of those kitchin scissors, and just started cutting way above my eyebrows to be sure my hair wasn't gonna give me any more problems.
There!!  A nice striaght line!
Now ya'll can see my eyes.
hmmmm, maybe that could be my perfession.
No...no...no.
I've gotta stick with mekanikin' or truck drivin'.

So, I'm feelin' pretty good about what I see in the mirror.
I ran out the door so I wasn't late fer my pictures to be taken.
The only thing I would have done differently, is probably brushed my teeth,
but that aint no big deal cuz I'll just tell the photogreeefer to zoom back a little.....no one will ever notice :)

I can't wait to look back on these pictures when I'm in my mid-40's and say, "Wow! I was one great lookin' kid!"



Say Cheese!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Randy has approved this post...............
Well, I'm pretty sure he will.
Love ya Rand :)
*Oh don't worry......There are some of freckle face, split tooth Jolie pictures coming soon.
They can top this R.D. pic for sure!!!!

3 comments:

lisa_sims said...

Randy has always been so good looking!!! Thanks for sharing. It has inspired me to look back and see what's hiding in my photo album. stay tuned!

Tracy said...

Brave, Jol. Veeerrryyy Brave! LOL

Anonymous said...

Now I know where they got that dutch boy picture that is on the paint cans....


E