Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{Things that ROCK my world}




I am a true-blue Bath and Body Works consumer!
Love the store....Love the spritzers...Love the Wallflowers plug-ins....Love the lotions and cremes.
lOve, LoVE, lOve everything about it!
But seriously..... and I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
"Oil of Olay in-shower Body Lotion" has replaced my Bath and Body after shower lotion! 
"What????!?!??", you say in gasping disbelief.
Yes, 'tis true. And I will tell you why.
This 'skin lover in a bottle' is sooooo convenient and time saving, but the best part for me is, that I have noticed a difference in the moisture of my skin.  It is nourished, smooth, shiny and not sticky......all day long!
AND...it smells nice and clean :)  doesn't conflict with my perfume.
A little goes a long way, so it's totally worth the money.
Around $5.99.
It's hard to find sometimes.  I can usually get it at Walmart.
Try it....you will have soft, supple, happy skin for summer.
(Thanks Aunt T. for turning me on to it)
"Oil of Olay in-shower Body Lotion" Rocks my world!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

U R welcome! Now, lets talk about
Biore nose/face strips for pulling out unsightly blackheads from our big ol' pores! Works like paper mache, looks like pineapple peel once pulled off!! Awesome--and only 6 bucks for 6 "ultra Strips" :-)