Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{a 'two poop' kind of day}



Me and Miss Kitty met Aunt T at Sugarhouse park Monday morning.
The weather was perfect for fast walking around the track.
It felt good to be outdoors and release physical energy.
Miss Kitty was beyond herself happy.
Sniffn, peein, sniffin, poop, dart after a duck, licking duck poo, peein, sniffin, and another poop.
You know M.K. is in pure hormonal dog ecstasy when she has a two pooper walk!
Poop=happy



Our attention was on a guy that had a line tied from one tree to the next......about 30 feet apart.
He was walking on the line.  I'm not sure if his motive was life balance, meditation, or practice for the Barnum and Bailey, but it was cool to watch.
Just as we pass the tight wire show, we come across this man hole stencilled with words to live by.....well, all but one.

~to each is own
~peace sign
~let go of your ego
~LIVE your life
can't remember or read the next three
~read a book
and the last one, and only one that I do not agree with
~forget fashion

{{{{{{{{{gasping}}}}}}}}}
NOOOOOOOOOOO.....Never forget fashion!
Must have been a man with the spray can!

That is one of the things I love about Sugarhouse park, the free, playful, balanced, kind, peaceful, energized, smell of the flowers, live and let live feeling that shows throughout.

My vote on the day: two poops up!

7 comments:

paula said...

I was wondering who was doing the poops at first....you know exactly what I'm talkin about!

Anonymous said...

I have a lighter step
and no "treatment effects"! :)

Unknown said...

I love Sugar house park! Miss it! Wow I just remembered going with oh what was his name, Dereck? He had a convertible, we would go and he would wash, wax, polish and try to look cool for the girls, and never made it! Do you remember going?
I love reading about your family!

Anonymous said...

AAAHHH Sugarhouse Park,Janin and I would sled down those hills for hours. Then go over to the ice rink and skate. Will Smiths song Summertime always reminds me of Sugar in the summer.

E

Jolie said...

Yes Jae....I remember that! In fact, that is the first thought that comes to mind when I even hear the name Sugarhouse Park! What were we thinking?

Jolie said...

Aunt E~ Tracy and I were talking about Janin as we were walking. Tracy has great memories of running through the park with her and literally stopping to smell the amazing roses :)

Unknown said...

lol I think we were NOT thinking!!!! it amazes me the things I did. I did have fun but wow ya I think I wasn't thinking! So been waxing any convertibles recently? We did have some fun together though! Glad I got smart, grew a brain and grew up! Ok not so much maybe gently matured but never grow up!
Wonder if I have peter pan syndrome? I guess I cant have Peter Pan syndrome, must be ................ thinking what would the name of a female Peter Pan be?? Polly Zanna? Susy Q?
Think I need some sleep!