Friday, April 23, 2010


{it's a mini}


Have you ever had a "crapjax"?
"What is a crapjax?" you ask.

A couple of years ago, after a  med-check appointment for Jax, I treated  him to a "mini" milk shake from Iceburg.
The first time they handed us the shake, I said, "Holy Crap Jax!!!  That's a mini???  Those suckers are HUGE!"
Jax laughed and laughed by my comment.
Still giggling, he said, "crapjax!..........crapjax! that makes me laugh so hard mom!  We are calling these shakes crapjax!"
So the ritual is:
Go to the doctor.  Get drugs.
As we leave doctor, Jax gets all excited for what is coming next.
Running to the car he screams,
"it's crapjax time!!!  Hurry mom!"

Love traditions!


2 comments:

paula said...

Their milk shakes are THE BEST EVER. You know I'm totally craving one right now......We call Iceburg "The Flytrap". I don't remember why or how we started calling it that but we have ever since I can remember. Hilarious. So now we have two names for it "Crapjax" and "The Flytrap". I wonder if anyone calls it by it's real name?

lisa_sims said...

Love the shakes! And the word "crapjax" is kinda like our "dingbone". You can apply it to anything! Good to have words like that around when you have little kids. lol!