Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{Hey! Your weather here sucks!}



If anyone came to visit Utah in the past 24 hours, they would consider us the most backward, effed-up, sucky state ever!!
Well, the suckiest for weather anyway.....
And maybe the alcohol laws.....
And the obvious judgements that the old lady cashiers give to you at the Scout Store....
And the unsycronized stop lights...
And......
Yah, that's about it.

Last night, Jax's fear of tornado's was starting to seep into my scaredee cat pores.  I was pretty sure the top half of our house, (the half where we were all laying in our beds trying to sleep), was going to be ripped off and thrown into the Blockbuster a quarter mile away!  It must have been a dream, but I swear I looked over and I was sleeping with the tin man, and the cowardly lion was laying on the floor next to some ruby slippers.
hmmmmm.....

Looking out the window this morning, I see rain mixed with snow, and my little sunshine thermometer was pissn and moanin about the numbers it was instructed to read.
30 degrees!
30 degrees and snow at the end of April!
Unbelievable.

Hey Utah!
It was just 80 degrees two days ago you freak!
I have a sunburn to prove it!

Global Warming my cold ass!!!

Actually, I think Mother Nature is pissed off about all of the Aqua Net and White Rain hair spray I/we used back in the 80's......
she's doing a climate change whoop-ass.

I guess I/we have asked for it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBBBRRRR..that's all I have to say about that!!

E

Chelise said...

I feel your coldness! Do I live in Az.?? WTF!??