Tuesday, May 25, 2010



{Bang, bang, bangs
on the forehead baby}


Four inches off the ends and a thick chopity chop on the bang area makes me feel like a new woman!

The gal that cut my hair would not do what I asked, which was bob it to my ears, or shave it down to the cue ball!!!!  She was freaked out about the thoughts of "Britney-ing" me, so we compromised with her idea of bangs and a good shape up.  I haven't had bangs in over a year....and I'm not sure why I even attempt the no-bang look......laziness I guess.  Bangs have continual upkeep....it's a commitment for sure.  After my hair gets out of its shock, and my cowlicks re-learn a style, I know I'm going to have fun with some summer up-do's without my forehead shining a big "hello" into peoples eyes.  Sometimes the f/h reflection sparks forest fires. 
I'm all about doing my part to save our planet..........and human eyesight. You can thank me later.  A Nobel Peace Prize is not expected. 
Besides, Al Gore already took that one.....
Whatever Al!!!
You one-up-er do-good-er.


Wait til I show you the new 1-2-3 up-do I learned in Vegas.....ooooooo la la!!! 
Stay tuned for the easy peezy tutorial....
You'll love it!!!!



No comments: