Sunday, May 2, 2010


{Blogger thinks it knows me}



So......yah.
Sometimes I like to spend unproductive, useless, hunched over, brain dead, coffee-tea-wine-beer drinking, quiet time on my computer.
It's a zone out when I'm feeling too lazy to exercise, clean, read, or sleep.
Too lazy to sleep.....now, that's bad!!!!
I don't feel like it's an unhealthy amount of time, more like a theraputic time.
Yah, let's call it therapy!

I recently wanted to try to do what is called "blog surfing". 
 I wanted to see how other people around the world write and stick my nose into their lives.
The only way I knew how, was to hit the "next blog" button above my blog page.
I assumed that "blogger" would have the same kind of system that a "dating match" site would have.
I hoped that it would expose me to blogs of my same interest.....blogs of others that have the same "in common" stories.
I wanted a blog hook-up!!!!
Apparently, blogger doesn't know shit about me.

What are the four things that come to mind when you think of me and my personality????

Would they be:


Jesus?


Cats or kittens?


Gay men?


Obsessions with knitting?

These are the blogs that I am directed to!
Totally NOT kidding!

Blogger.....you are a crappy pimp!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know where I can gt that totally wicked knitted cap...

Auntie E

Chelise said...

LOL! That picture of Jesus I need for my wall!

lisa_sims said...

Tried this too. Got some good blogs, but nothing like your search. You are way more interesting then me!!!! Maybe I need to spend a little more time investigating.