Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{my day.....cuz i'm a mom}



My Mother's Day was off the hook!!!!
Spoiled once again by the three coolest guys a gal could beg for.

My guys.




My card was handmade by River, complete with a "BOINGGGGG" heart that popped out.


A box of hand picked chocolates were my 'sweet' and thoughtful gift from Randy.....Although, he has made it a point to taste every one of them first before giving me a bite.
Maybe that is part of the gift giving......
He is unselfishly sharing calories so that all of that decadent caramel, nouget and chocolate doesn't set into my thighs alone.
Thanks babe!
My ass and jowels thank you too!


Jax made this beautiful bouquet along with a crayon colored card :)
The bottom of the basket is full of multi-colored "pom pom" balls all stuck together with hot glue. Still not sure what these rainbow of balls are supposed to represent.  Jax didn't know either.....nor did he really care. His focus was how much glue he could smother the pom pom's with.  Because glue is like, so much freakin fun when you are a kid!

And believe me!!!! 
He probably won the glue balls contest.

;) I'm still trying to find that
special place to display it ;)


Riv made me this awesome message tile.  I can use a wipe off marker to change my "thoughts of the day".
Riv said that he dug thru a ton a stickers to find the only yellow one :)  He knows that yellow is my favorite color.
He is very thoughtful like that.



And of course my new camera that captures the most colorful, loving memories of my hunky trio.

By menz take good care of me :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Oh my!!!!!
How could I forget to show you my gift from Miss Kitty?



Somehow in her hustle and bustle of crazy days, she found the time to have a "Glamour Shot" photo done just for me :)
I'd say that she's a total natural in modeling.

And sleeping.
And pooping.
And eating.
And stinking.
And loving me........





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one Lucky Lady. Chocolates,cards,baskets of flowers,what else is there!!

Love-E

Chelise said...

What a Rockin Day!

Tracy said...

Nuttin' But the Best!!!
LOVE Mz. Kitty's Glamour Shot--WOW!
I want her Agent!! :)