Sunday, May 9, 2010


{Sh*t his dad says}


Have you heard of this twitter page?
"Sh*t my dad says"
Check it out......super funny!!!
WARNING!!!!!!  Rated R for language.

A guy started posting comments and one liners that his dad says.
I imagine that by the statements, his dad looks like Archie Bunker.

Example:  "No, I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world sh*ts on everybody. Pretending it ain't sh*t makes you an idiot, not an optimist."

The idea is being made into a series staring William Shatner.
Should be good!
I love the Shat.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

"If you don't stop hitting your brother, I'll knock you into next week!!!"
--Dad character on SNL

"I brought you into this world---
And I'll take you OUT of it!!!"
--Bill Cosby :)

Chelise said...

Personal Fav of Mine..

"You shut your mouth when you're talkin to me"

-Will Ferrel (sp?)