Friday, May 14, 2010


{Don't make me open my can}

Don't ya just love this packaging??!!?
The animal print case is rockin'!

With the Jujitsu techniques I learned 30 years ago (my claim to fame), and my new bottle of Whoopass, I would dare any freak to try to attack me!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaa-HIYAHHHH!!!!!!
spray
groin kick
spray
karate chop to achilles
spray
poke eye balls
spray
elbow to the jugular!!


I will leave them looking like Mickey Rourke.....
And that is supah fugly with a capital FUG!!!!!
((((uck! he gives me the heebeegeebees)))







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the long face Mickey...HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Would somebody please show this man his face in a mirror...way scary and creepy in a sideshow kind of way.

E

Tracy said...

He ROCKED in IRONMAN II, tho!!
Perfect as the villinous physicist-freak!!!
CACHIIINNGG$$$