Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{The 10 day vacacheeawwn}


Days 1, 2 &3.
We left Friday after Randy got off of work.
Arrival time in AZ was 1:00 am.
We were tired.



The next day was Halloween.
All of the kiddies had so much fun being with each other dressed up.
They couldn't wait for the sun to go down for the
"Camp Verde Main street trick-or-treat experience"



Shelby and Lexi LOVED my black lipstick and eyeliner!!!
RE-APPLY, RE-APPLY, RE-APPLY!
You know I totally enjoyed it!
Sometimes a mother of boys, just needs to know what it feels like to have girls!!!!
It's fun.
(P.S. Shelby would not take her costume off for DAYS!!! And NIGHTS!! Chelise got her $12.98 out of that thing!
Jax wouldn't take off his Micheal Jackson jacket for DAYS either.  Even after I finally told him that I bought it at Savers in the womens section!  He said he didn't care because he makes that jacket look goooooood! I ended up hiding it from him.)



Elise brought Carol (my mo-inlaw) with her to Chelise's house.
This is the first time we've seen her since she moved to Phoenix.
It was such a complete feeling.
Probably one of the best weekends I've ever had with her.



Lexi is a horse girl!!!!
She helped Chelise get the horses brushed, and, and, and,
well, whatever you do with horses to ride them!



Oh yah!  They saddled them up and led the kids around the arena.
I'm not so much a horse person.
But most of you could have figured that one out!


Riv did great, and took on the cowboy persona.
Aunt Chelise and Riv are very close.
I think it's because they are both kind hearts, and jabberwalkees!!!!!





I love this picture!!!!!
If Randy didn't have on Nike tennis shoes and a cartoon t-shirt, we could have totally passed it off as a true cowboy moment!




This is what I call the "retirement home"
basking in the sun.



I am so grateful that my kids are close and loving with their cousins.
Look at these kids!
It seriously brings tears to my eyes seeing what beautiful loving children my entire family has.
Our Arizona family is so good to us.
It was the perfect place to start our vacation.....but also, the hardest place to leave.
Details of days 4,5,6,7 coming soon

2 comments:

lisa_sims said...

All those kids are adorable!!!....reminds me a lot of my own childhood...cousins, horseback riding, just hanging with the fam. You guys are lucky to have such a great family and great connection.

Can't wait for days 4,5,6,7....looks like you were off to a great start!

Chelise said...

Oooohhh! Can we do it all over again???? I just love our time togetha soooo much! We are just as lucky to have our Utah fam; you guys are very good to us too! It was hard to let you guys go......