Friday, November 27, 2009


{B.F.F.}



{{{Black Friday Frenzy!!!!!!}}}



This is the very first year I have had the balls to venture out the day after my turkey induced coma.
Aunt T and I started at 6 am.......only because my alarm didn't go off at the set time of 4:15 am.
Maybe it was a subconscious mistake.....didn't matter, we were still able to be in the middle of marathon shoppers, long lines, and stores that looked like 3 year olds were left alone to seek and destroy!
Luckily, we had our elbow pads, helmets, and mace to keep us alive.
Pa-thet-ic!!!!!!  FUN!!!!!!
(I had to 'incognito' the box......don't want to spoil any surprises!)



I happened to run into Lisa's friends, Erica and Noelle in Target....they were cool enough to let us in line with them.
Fun conversations made the line not seem so bad.
BUT....
The parking lots and streets, are full of moody, road-raged, angry hearted, bad haired, menopausal women!
Damn! don't want to piss them off!
You'll get this coming at ya:
A head bobble, with palms in the air, eyeballs exploding with fire, and have to lip read her saying to you, "wha, wha, what, where...where you going?" All while she ILLEGALLY cuts through the stalls in the parking lot, and I'm LEGALLY stopped at a stop sign!
  Testy...testy!
(Based on a true story)
 

I got some cool bargains from the 1-2-3-4-5 stores we went to.
The present that I am the most excited to give, is one that I swore I would never buy.
The picture above explains the purchase below...........



Shhhhhhh....keep the secret for X-mas morn.
Miss Kitty had this at the top of her wish list.
She's been a good pup. She deserves her snuggie.
I can't wait to see her face on Christmas Day!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelise said...

You and Aunt T are very brave! I give you both credit for bravin the MADNESS! Can't wait for the boyz to get what's in that box....I want one too!! Are you doing the "Cyber-Monday" shop-a-thon too?? I hear it all the craze!

Don't worry, your secret's safe from Miss Kitty...She will Love, Love, Love, it!!!!

paula said...

Oh My Hell! The Snuggie for Dogs is just killing me. I hope it's pink like the box says. Miss Kitty will adore it. Let's put some bling on it first.

paula said...

OH YEAH-Chelise-have you forgot about commenting on my blog? I'm starting to feel left out. I miss you.

Jolie said...

Paula...i need your bedazzeller for the snuggie...maybe some small alterations around her boobie area. They are sagging.