Friday, November 13, 2009

{Can you move it like this?}




Jax had a one minute chance to show his acting teacher his best talent.
Of course you knew it would involve dancing!
I think it was actually an audition for roles in the "wicked" play that will be performed in May.
I wanted him to do his Beyonce gig, but he was embarassed for some of the girls in the class to see him. {beyonce video click here}
So he literally threw some moves together at the last minute {talent video click here} and this is how it turned out. I just love, love, love watching his confidence and enjoyment in entertaining.  If nothing else, he had the crowd going and because of that, he ranked in the top 3 in my opinion.  Right under the 8 year old opera singer and the 9 year old girl that has mastered the harp.  Seriously, these kids have talent!!!  (you shoulda seen the harp girls mother trying to lug that huge thing around! I understand why she is a humpback)

I'm sure there will be more video clips to come.....especially now that I know how to download on YouTube! 

3 comments:

susie said...

Good job Jax! You can really move! Jolie you should think about getting him into a hip hop class or something, he's good.

paula said...

Oh my gosh! This is adorable. He's got the moves....I love him.

Chelise said...

Whew whew! Good job Buddy! I hope you get the best part, perfectly suited to your amazing talent! Love You ;)