Friday, November 20, 2009

{Mark it on your calendars}


I got my morning chuckle with this email announcement.
Sylvia and Montel in Utah???
I think she is a quack-a-doodle-dumb.
 With her pulling vague information out of empty space (let's call that her brain),
relaying it in her raspy smokers voice (cough, cough),
and all the while, sucking on the tips of her glamazon finger nails......(mmmm, yesterday's pot roast!)

Montel's understanding and deep listening expressions, along with his over the top-"OMG!!" reactions, could make for a funky night of  WTF entertainment!!!!
Too bad Chelise isn't here....I would buy us a ticket.....
I think she is a Sylvia believer.... But you didn't hear that from me.

3 comments:

paula said...

OMH-you hit every single point of Sylvia

1) vague
2) voice
3) glamazon nails

I got this e-mail too this morning and this is honestly the picture I immediately got in my head: Sylvia sitting in a chair saying a load of crap in that raspy voice all the while having her fingernail in her mouth while she's acting like she's listening to "the spirits". This is just too much. I bet she makes the ghost show we went to in February look like a Sunday sermon.
Chelise-seriously girl-we gotta talk.

Chelise said...

OK....I'll admit back about, well, a couple years ago, I was interested in what Sylvia had to say! This is no longer! Name me one time in which a person has asked her about what they are going to be when they grow up, where she tells them they are lazy and are gonna be livin with their momma the rest of their miserable life!
You all know that out of all those people, there are definitely some who will do just that! She tells them, always, they will be in communications, yada yada, and that they will be AMAZING!

So you both are wondering....Does Chelise follow Silvia Brown?? Answer: F%$# NO!

Jolie said...

Paula...I was thinking the same thing about the Feb show vs. Sylvia/Montel show!!! Ahh, it's funny to think back on it. If anyone truly is a believer of this stuff, and wants to stay a believer......NEVER go to a live show. You will see all of the bullshit smoke and mirrors. It is definitly entertaining tho!

Ok, Ok Chelise....I believe you (wink, wink)LOL!