Friday, November 20, 2009


{I need answers!!!}


Can SOMEBODY......ANYBODY tell me,  what the big effin deal is with IN-N-OUT burger????
The news said that people camped out over night and lined up on the freeway, waiting for the opening of the new restaurant in Draper.
All for a hamburger??????
Seriously!!!!  A HAMBURGER!?!
I've eaten at this joint in CA, and I don't see what the big hubub is about.
In fact, I didn't like my meal at all.
We have one opening right near my home in the shopping center I frequent.
I'm irritated that I probably won't be able to do my much needed errands, with this big ol' piece of yuk near by.  People will be swarming and causing traffic back ups, which will inconvenience me for sure!!!
Cuz ya know, it's all about me and my shoppin'!!!!!

So, again.......what is the big deal?????

No comments: