Saturday, November 21, 2009

{Hershey squirts}


This is a picture of a very, very naughty dog.
She is cowering because she knows that she did a bad thing.



When I confronted her on eating the LAST 2 Hershey chocolate brownies....
~The brownies that were on the table....
~The brownies that were on a paper plate with saran wrap.....
~The brownies that were made for me by my good friend Paula....
She did the, "I can't hear you, I can't see you" head turn.
And then, acted as if I was the one being a bitch for even bringing it up!!!
Well, Karma came around......Miss Kitty paid for her brief moment of getting one over on me.
She spent most of her night in the back yard in a hunched over pooping stance.
:)
Justice was served.



2 comments:

paula said...

I sure do hope Jax got the brownie he wanted before Miss Kitty scarfed them up.

Chelise said...

Miss Kitty! After all your previous sneakings with zone bars, potatoes, etc.,etc., you would think you would get it by now????

Thieving+Denial=Extreme Night Soil

Miss Kitty, a little reminder...

U... a ...DOG!!!