Monday, November 30, 2009

{Hey! don't talk back}


Yesterday, while looking at things held by a magnate on the fridge front, Jax asked me when we would be visiting our family in Arizona again.
I told him that we would be going in just a few weeks.
He said, "Oh thank God!!!  I talk to this picture of Shelby every day. At first it was nice that she couldn't talk back, but now it's starting to get pretty boring having a one way conversation.  I'm thinking it's time we have a 'real Shelby' talk. I miss her."

(looking back, I have seen him mumbling to her picture.....weird! kids are weird!)

3 comments:

paula said...

This is probably the funniest thing I've read about Mr. Jax so far. Funnier even if you know Shelby and her "talkin back".

paula said...

...and when are you going to AZ again? Christmas? New Years?

Chelise said...

Oh Jaxy! You are so good to Shelb!! She is missin you bad and just asked me about 3 days ago, when you were coming down?? I told her a couple weeks, and she is so excited to ring in the New Year with you! Do you think we could get your "Ol Folks" to stay up with us this time???